Training classes are held on Monday evenings in the summer months for Puppy, Novice and Intermediate/Open dogs.
Training will start promptly at 7pm. 2022 dates are –
- 9 May – Ower
- 30 May – Ower
- 6 June – Herriad
- 20 June – Herriad
- 4 July – Selbourne
- 18 July – Selbourne
- 1 Aug – Selbourne
- 15 Aug – Selbourne
Trainers will be –
- Puppies – All Venues – Jane Jenner
- Spaniels – All Venues – Chris and Carole Page
- HPR – All Venues – Suzanna Mills
- Retrievers – Ower – Jane and Keith Manley, Joy Venturi Rose, Chris Rose, Ken Green 9th May, Sarah Winter 30th May
- Retrievers – Selbourne and Herriad – Ray Hardie, Chris Rose, Joy Venturi Rose, Sarah Burnell
Ower Shooting ground Shelley Meadows SO51 6GF
From M27, Junct 2 take the A36 for salisbury for a short section of the dual carriageway. At the roundabout enter the Macdonalds Texaco services and follow the exit signs Ower shooting ground is accessed by a gate on the exit route.
HERRIARD (Situated west of the A339 Alton/ Basingstoke road) RG25 2QA
From Alton turn left into Bagmore Lane at the crossroads at Herriard.
From Baringstoke turn right into Bagmore Lane at the crossroads at Herriard
Continue for a short distance and turn left about 100 yards past the red telephone box and follow track to parking area.
SELBOURNE Oak Farm Honey Lane Selbourne GU34 3BY (Situated to west of A3)
From the South Exit A3 at a large roundabout and follow B3006 to Selbourne. Go through the village (through traffic calming) and turn sharp right into Honey Lane.
* The road will bear left continue up the hill to Oak Tree Farm on the left Park in field opposite.
From North exit A31 at Alton and follow B3006 to Selbourne. In the village turn left into Honey Lane signed Blackmore Continue from* as above
Training coordinator Anne Strachan 07906216293 firstname.lastname@example.org
Any offers to throw dummies gratefully received